Sunday, June 7, 2009

Update

Its over! My work at Festival Acces Asie has come to an end. It was a great time with great people, and while there's still a bit of report writing to tend to, the final event (Viva Confusion!) ended yesterday and we were up late cleaning up, and attending hte after party. Good stuff!

Ideally this will mean I will have time to update this blog. However, I won't be doing anymore movie haikus as I started a different site with my buddy Al just specifically for haikus. Its The Haiku Review.

1 comment:

Francis Lau said...

BOO to alf... he was supposed to write on my blog... but he never did. It broke my heart and my spirit.

Alf's Haiku:
What a F-ing Guy,
Was Supposed to write for me
But he Never did

I also wrote a Martial Arts Hapkido blog for you.

http://blog.francislau.org