Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My First Podcast!

Here it is! The first podcast! While technically its something like the third of fourth, I wanted to upload it first because it was supposed to be for Asian Heritage Month but my mp3 encoder gave me problems.

Anyway, this episode is on Japanese underground music, and is co-hosted with my good friend Parker Mah. Just click on the link below to listen to it, or right-click and 'save as' to download it and throw it on your iPod.

Podcasts are the New Mixtape - Japanese Underground

As well, I decided to have a separate page for my podcasts which is here. While I'll probably cross-post, I like having things in good order.

Podcast Tracklist:

Song/ Artist/ Album

Mind Power (pts 1 & 2) - Osaka Monaurail - Thankful
Una Sera Di Tokyo - Takeshi Terauchi - Beat, Beat, Beat (Vol. 1 + 2)... Read More
Blah! Blah! Someswing - Gagle - Hidden Music Value
Manai - Ino Hidefumi - Living Message
Yellow Magic Orchestra - Firecracker - Yellow Magic Orchestra
Bisk - Waltz - Ticklish Matters
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with POLYSICS guitarist Hiroshi Hayashi
S.O.S. - Electric Eel Shock - Go Europe!
反吐、反吐、汽車 - Nanao Tabito - Heavenly Punk Adagio
Yamasuki - Yamasuki Singers - Le Monde Fabuleux des Yamasuki
Sakura - Elfin Saddle - Ringing for the Begin Again
Opening Theme of Mario - Tokyo CubaBoys Jr (Ashura Benimaru Itoh - Solo Guitar)

2 comments:

Cedric said...

Hey Rob! I'd recommend creating a sub-folder for your podcasts. You might have a hard-time organizing stuff if you ever decide to do something else with your domain...

Cheers,
-Your Webmaster

Cedric said...

And congrats on your first podcast!