Sunday, January 4, 2009

Me in 'The Toronto Star'

About a month or so ago I was interviewed for the 'Toronto Star' by a very cool dude by the name of Raju Mudhar. As a matter of fact, even after the interview we chatted about gaming, journalism and a whole ton of other cool stuff. I forgot about the article but when I mentioned it off-hand to my mom she decided to go try to find it. And here it is! Trust a librarian to be able to find anything I guess!

http://www.thestar.com/article/540687

On a somewhat related note, Paul went out and bought an XBox 360 for Christmas and he's been playing Farcry 2 like a fiend. I on the other hand am glued to GTA IV. On the horizon? Fallout 3, Dead Space, MK vs DC and much, much more. The Parungao boys are saying goodbye to MMOs, and hello console.

No comments: