Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Concordia University is a small small place...

Rob enters the Hall building elevator with a young couple.

Boy in elevator (to girl):
So what are you doing on campus?

Girl in elevator: I'm taking an online course, Sociology 282.

Rob's ears perk up as he's a TA for that very same class.

Boy in elevator: Really how's that going?

Girl in elevator: It's a lot of writing. I haven't even done the readings that much but I'm getting by by looking stuff up on Wikipedia.

Boy in elevator: Awesome, you outsmarted them.

Robert tries as hard as humanly possible to hold in his laughter as they get off the elevator.


Now how bad would it be to enter the admin system and try to figure out who that girl is? Man, she is so lucky I hold myself a somewhat strict code of ethics. I am however, cross referencing every paper I mark now through Wikipedia. Foolish undergrads, thinking TAs have never cheated before. Just wait and see how hardass I am at the final exam dearie. I know all the tricks.

No comments: